Terrifier 2 director Damien Leone has set his sights on a video game adaptation that could bring silent scares to the asymmetric survival genre.
Damien Lyon, director of the recently released slasher movie Terrifying 2, expressed interest in a video game based on a horror flick. The film follows Art the Clown, a demonic entity who appears on Halloween night to wreak bloody havoc on a town and its inhabitants. Terrifying 2 Proving divisive with its incredibly combative graphics, the harrowing experience may soon get a terrifying interactive adaptation.
During a recent interview with GamingBibledirector Damien Leone expressed his enthusiasm for A.J Terrifying 2 Style video game Friday the 13th The game was released back in 2017. Leon explains that he has already been approached by a video game company interested in adapting the horror film, and seems very invested in the idea. Leon imagines an asymmetrical horror game in style Friday the 13th: The Gamein which players control Art the Clown or a terrified survivor trying to escape from their clutches. Terrifying 2 It only premiered recently, and it’s probably years away from any adaptations at the earliest, but the popularity of the movie could make for a very successful video game project.
Scary Game 2 can create silent, asymmetric horror
While Friday the 13th: The Game Once a popular celebrity experience, the current trend of asymmetrical multiplayer horror games started in 2016 Died in broad daylight. This title puts four players in the role of survivors, who must repair generators scattered across the map to raise gates and escape the area. Meanwhile, one player assumes the role of a supernatural assassin who hunts down, kills, and sacrifices survivors for a dark entity. While Died in broad daylight It launched with a roster of original Killers and Survivors, and over time this collection has been expanded with famous villains like Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, and Pinhead. The continued success of Died in broad daylight It inspired other asymmetrical horror games like Friday the 13th: The GameNext The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game and potential Terrifying 2 Adaptation.
perfect Terrifying 2 A game that could put Art the Clown in the spotlight, but it’s simple Died in broad daylight The crossover will also allow players to embody the supernatural clown. Art would be a unique addition to an asymmetrical multiplayer game, due to its theatricality and absolute calm during every kill. The assassin’s mime’s special abilities can make him an attractive assassin to play or confront, with his subtle silence and seeming immortality playing a key role in his group. a Terrifying 2 DLC for Died in broad daylight It could also add the film’s heroine Sienna Shaw, portrayed by Lauren Lavera, as a new survivor.
Terrifying 2 It’s been a hit as a modern slasher flick, and director Damien Lyon seems very eager to see Art the Clown make its foray into the video game world. An interactive film adaptation could put a new spin on the asymmetric horror genre, allowing players to either play as shroud or escape a deadly mime. Intersection with Died in broad daylight It could also bring Art the Clown into the gaming world, but Damien Leone seems intent on it. Terrifying 2 video game.
MORE: Dead By Daylight’s Halloween update finally added Ghostface’s best mask
- Damien Lyon
- Release date:
- Lauren Lavera, Elliott Fullam, Sarah Voigt, Kylie Heyman, Casey Harnett, David Howard Thornton, Samantha Scafidi
- the book:
- Damien Lyon
- the show length:
- 140 minutes
- Main type:
- One year after the original film ended, Terrifier 2 again sees Art, a serial killer clown, return to Miles County to bring terror and murder. After first film survivor Victoria Hayes mutilates and commits suicide at the end of the first film, Art returns from the dead by a mysterious evil being. Newly resurrected, Art sets his sights on two new victims, siblings Sienna and Jonathan, during Halloween. Unfortunately, the two brothers will have to do their best to survive another terrifying ordeal with an evil that can’t seem to stay dead. David Howard Thornton reprises his role as the titular clown. Terrifier 2 is the continuation of the cult favorite franchise and is set to premiere at Fright Fest on August 29, 2022. The film will be released nationwide on October 6, 2022, exclusively in theaters.
- George Stober
- Damien Lyon, Phil Falcone, George Steuber, Michael Levy, Stephen Dela Sala, Jason Levy
- Production company:
- Dark Age Cinema, Fuzz on the Lens Productions
- Main characters:
- The Art of Clown, Sienna Shaw, Jonathan Shaw, Barbara, Brooke, Ally, Victoria Hayes
- Sfx admin:
- Damien Lyon, Anthony Giordano
- co-director :
- Phil Falcone, Michael Levy